Hurray today’s the last day of 2014.
So what have we achieved this year?
Me? Errrr I can’t think of anything significant to be honest, except for living under the same roof with S. But I sure do know what I am looking forward in 2015. heh heh heh.
2014 has indeed been a difficult year for everyone in Malaysia, we hope for a brighter, happier 2015 in sha Allah.
I promised myself that I will make the most out of 2015. Importantly, I will continue to strive for my personal achievements.
meh resolutions would be:-
Maybe it would be fun to list down important events happened in 2014 just for rememberance sake.
- PD short trip with S
- Cameron Highland for the weekend with the Ashburns
- Celebrated Azmeer’s and S’s birthday together
- Bought our 1st car
- Miri trip for Zekna’s wedding
- Joined carboot sale in KD with S
- S planned a surprise birthday party for me
- Parents went for Umrah
- 1st time celebrated Raya with his family in BP
- Short weekend family trip to Swiss Garden, Damai
- Started drinking kangen water
- Chiang Mai with S, parents and the VLM entourage! (p/s: blogpost on CM trip soon)
- Went to watch AFF Suzuki Semis between Msia & Vietnam
- IP6+ from S for 1st anniversary hihi
- JB makan trip with Jiji & Zu
So June & September were the only months with no excitements. 2015 I’m gonna make sure there will be at least 1 memorable event for each month.
2015, may Allah continue to bless us all with tremendous health, ooportunities and livelihood, in sha Allah. Lets kick start 2015 with a BIG BANG everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!